Friday, July 10, 2015

I'm having issues building vNext apps on my CI server ...

I've had some issues trying to get vNext applications to build on my CI server. I'm using Visual Studio Online together with the TFS agent on a local server for my builds. However - I couldn't get the build to work on the server. It's complaining that the DNX is not installed.

So I checked on StackOverflow - but didn't get an answer:



So I decided to switch to the new VSO builds and thought I got it going, until I moved the (new VSO specific - not TFS anymore ) build agent under a service account. Then the error message returned. Therefore I think that my local service account has access to the DNX versions, but the TFS service account and the one for the new build agent, don't.

So I've asked the boys over at Microsoft what to do:



No comments:

Post a Comment