Sunday, June 7, 2015

//Build 2015 - video weekend

Today was catching-up day for me. I listened to 3 .NET Rocks! Podcasts and watched 5 videos from build 2015.

Go check out the channel to see them all: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKiPq-oTSb1x_rQ79V3LMXA

So I started out with this one:



Just to see if I'm using Git correctly. As it turns out, since I'm already running VS 2015 RC with Git from VS Online - there's not a lot of news there for me. However - still very cool to watch!




The new language features of C# 6 - interesting stuff. Again, since I'm using VS 2015, I saw a lot of these features already being suggested. Since I'm also using ReSharper, I'm used to some tool refactoring a lot of my code. But - the with the new Roslyn compiler, VS will have a lot of these refactoring helpers available as well. Which is mentioned in this talk and explained in the next:



Then there's this cool talk about Visual Studio Code editor:




And I finished with a talk by Anders Hejlsberg about the future of TypeScript:


No comments:

Post a Comment